BC Employment Standards Tribunal
Robert C.P. Walker and Raewyn J. Brewer were appointed as members of the BC Employment Standards Tribunal ("EST") on October 19, 2011. Their terms run to November 30, 2013.
Their biographies on the BC EST website read as follows: read more »
Six members have been reappointed to the BC Employment Standards Tribunal for terms that commence on January 15, 2011. They are:
- Dr. Kenneth Wm. Thornicroft, until January 15, 2014;
- Robert E.Groves, until March 31, 2014;
- Carol-Ann Hart, until March 31, 2014;
- David B.Stevenson, until March 31, 2014;
- Carol L. Roberts, until March 31, 2014;
- Shafik Bhalloo, until May 31, 2014
The order-in-council can be found here.
...to assist in the fair and efficient resolution of appeals from
determinations made by the Director of Employment Standards under the Employment Standards Act. Using the 2005 rules which were developed in consultation with stakeholders as the basis, the new Rules reflect the Tribunal’s practices, changes to the legislation, and comments received from stakeholders.